Timart Business Solutions LTD
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Selling products and services of Timart, including but not limited to Timart Business App, Timart e-Commerce, Timart Logistics using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Onboard customers, sensitize and educate them on the benefits of using Timart that will help their business and grow sales.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Business Administration or related field.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Understand the sales process and dynamics.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Competence in Microsoft applications.
- NGN 50,000 Monthly
- Transportation and telephone allowance.
- Earn up to NGN 200,000-300,000 monthly in commissions based on sales
- Growth Opportunity as high as Head of Sales for Timart based on performance and commitment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.