We are looking for a Sales Representative who is fluent in Turkish and skilled in using AutoCAD software to create technical drawings. The role involves selling our company's racking systems solutions for warehouses. The successful candidate should be self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team, and have a sales experience. Our company, a provider of racking systems solutions for warehouses, is seeking a Sales Representative who can effectively communicate in Turkish and has experience in using AutoCAD software to create technical drawings. The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our racking systems solutions for warehouses and meeting sales targets. If you are a self-motivated, driven individual with a passion for sales, technical drawing skills, and fluent in Turkish, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and meet sales targets
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, identify their needs, and offer solutions to meet those needs
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and opportunities for growth
- Create and deliver presentations to clients on our racking systems solutions
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure accurate measurement of constructed structures and technical drawings using AutoCAD software
- Prepare sales reports and provide regular updates to the management team
- Attend industry events and conferences to promote our company and network with potential clients
- Work independently and within a team environment to meet sales targets
- Academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Sales, or related field
- 2 years of experience in sales or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software
- Fluent in Turkish with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using AutoCAD software to create technical drawings
- Proven track record in sales with a passion for sales and customer service
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to travel as needed to attend meetings, events, and conferences.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women."
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.