Responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets. Ensure that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase in-store and online.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Deliver excellent and detailed service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction attainable.
- Accurately describe all products, their features, benefits, price and sell the same to customers.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions, such as but not limited to visual merchandising standards, cleanliness, and the price tag on all products on the shop floor.
- Ensure all administrative duties including but not limited to the payment of utility bills, stock replenishment, daily and monthly reports, etc are up to date.
- Process sales via the point-of-sale system and ensure all due processes are complied with.
- Diligently manage content, and curate pictures for all social media platforms as such but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Google Business and Website. Ensure due process is followed on these platforms as stated in the Staff Handbook
- Liaise with third parties such as but not limited to delivery companies regarding customers’ orders.
- Ensure punctuality, adhere to shifts, and process new shipments, this may involve travelling out of town as stated in the Staff Handbook.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related course
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a sale representative.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Must be a computer-literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.