We are looking for young, committed, and energetic people who desire to build a career in sales to join our team. As a sales representative you are required to be passionate about providing lasting and innovative solutions to the needs of our customers.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Understanding all the products and devices within our portfolio
- Covering accounts for the team, interacting with clinics, hospitals, and laboratories, and communicating outcomes, changes, and opportunities for growth and sales to the management.
- Monitoring and building effective relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting in place equipment and conducting education in-services for our equipment
- Make sales and meet agreed-upon sales targets.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments as needed.
- Take inventory of stock in your possession
- Onboard prospective clients to increase our clientele base.
- Bachelor’s degree in laboratory science, Biochemistry, biotechnology, Microbiology, engineering etc.
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience.
- Have a robust prospective clientele database and connections within the industry.
- At least 90% travel is required and will involve visits to clients within areas assigned which span the state of residence.
- Individuals must live within the current geography. Familiarity with the posted territory is strongly desired.
- Candidates above 34yrs need not apply.
Location: Lagos (Island & Mainland) & Delta (Warri/Asaba)
Remuneration: Salary will be negotiated based on years of experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.