M&G Stationery is the number one stationery brand worldwide with a market value of over 20 billion dollars. Producing billions of writing instruments annually, M&G is rapidly growing in international stationery markets. We are looking for experienced Sales Officers and Managers to expand the reach of Rainbow Stationery, our recently opened branch office in Lagos, Nigeria. The ideal candidate should have proven track record in stationery or FMCG sales and strong connections within the wholesale and retail markets in Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Identify and engage with potential clients within the industry.
- Drive sales of our stationery products leveraging your industry knowledge and connections.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Represent Rainbow Stationery at meetings and events.
- Provide regular sales reports and market feedback to management.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND and above in relevant discipline
- Proven sales experience, preferably in stationery or FMCG.
- Strong connections and experience in the stationery industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 – 200,000 salary based on years of experience.
- Transportation allowance.
- 1% Sales bonus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.