Nolt Finance Company Limited
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate responsible for Customer Acquisition, Lead Generation and Prospect Management. To develop new Sales leads and maintain excellent relationship management with Customer thereby increasing Company’s revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities and grow market share.
- Mobilize funds from customers/prospects for fixed investments and increase loan portfolios.
- Market Company products and ensure maximum productivity.
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services.
- Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all Company’s products and services to provide clear and accurate answer to client’s enquiries.
- Collaborate with internal and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Meet weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all Company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationship and prospects.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Supervisor.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and budget achievements
- Ensure accuracy of all forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Maintaining and updating sales, and marketing documentation by creating and updating weekly report.
- Organizing/Planning market storms and activation with the team.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals.
- Research Organizations and individuals to find partnership and new opportunities
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 3 years of work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.