We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team's potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer base
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the Travel industry
- Candidates aged between 30 - 35 years
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in travels
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 180,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.