Liugong Machinery Middle East FZE
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Clearly understand the KPI and the annual sale target required for this role, and manage the profitability of the sales in the assigned area to ensure the adequate return and annual sale targets can be achieved.
- Responsible for conducting market analysis, providing regular updates on market status, and monitoring and evaluating competitors’ activities and products.
- Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies
- Responsible for channel development, conducting sales activities, and coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, targets, and quotas.
- Responsible for bidding on projects and following up on the project's progress.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and signing, and customer relationship maintenance and management, follow-up of the equipment.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, market, or related file
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in heavy equipment (Wheel Loaders, Excavator, Roller, Grader, Bulldozer and etc.) sales position
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical capability
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Understanding of sales, costing, margins, etc.
- Driven, positive, and excellent organizational and negotiating skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.