The Sales Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director of an emerging Food Company in Nigeria, to coordinate sales and marketing of the numerous products of the brand
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities of the company.
- Overseeing all sales promotions and campaigns.
- Overseeing and directing performance of the sales team.
- Working with Management to set sales targets and goals for sales team.
- Planning the hiring and training of new sales representatives.
- Preparing sales budgets and projections for Management’s approval.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding the company’s products, as well as quality of customer service received.
- Working with Management to set discount rates and determining price schedules.
- Working with Management to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies for distributors and wholesalers.
- Serving as the face of the organization to external partners and customers.
- Advising Management to make data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Identifying new markets to find sales opportunities.
- Managing inventories of products.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Over 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs).
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives.
- Planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills.
Remuneration: NGN 900,000 (Annual)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.