This role will oversee the overall marketing, revenue generation and mutually beneficial collaborations strategy its successful implementation in line with the objectives of the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Devising and Implementing marketing, and branding strategy that is feasible.
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings to ensure that business transactions are mutually beneficial.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them.
- Assemble, organize and generate alternative revenue and sponsorship plans and strategies for the company.
- Generate leads, establish and nurture client relationships.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion and launching of new product lines, content and services.
- Oversee the facilitation of business transactions between the company and third parties in collaboration with the relevant stake holders.
- Ensure our brand’s message is strong and consistent across all marketing channels.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features.
- Generate alternative revenue and sponsorship plans and strategies for the company.
- Negotiating with leads and using persuasion techniques to overcome objections and landing deals that are beneficial to the company, while also providing customers with optimal value.
- Selling products or services to customers, and representing the brand. This can include asking questions to pinpoint the best offerings, giving demos or presentations, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Perform trend analysis research on the industry and competitors.
- Upscale sales of content and focus on getting more clients.
- Utmost creative results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- Develop innovative advertising opportunities for the business.
- Negotiate with the distributors, based on the sales estimates and detailed assessment of the production’s commercial value.
- Assemble, organize and generate alternative revenue and sponsorship plans and strategies for DNL.
- Participating in meetings with the management. This usually involves providing a recap of recent results and accomplishments to show they’re hitting their quotas.
- At least 4 years’ proven and progressive experience in Sales Generation/ Marketing.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Business Management, Marketing or related discipline.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate tactfully and effectively
- Maintain great team spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Constantly seeking feedback and maintaining a positive attitude in relation to team members
- Operating within ethical and moral boundaries at all times in support of the overall business
- Customer service excellence
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have an awareness of industry trends, understand and predict the market both globally and within Nigeria.
- Must be enthusiastic with strong sales skills to secure competitive deals
- Must establish good relationships and communicate constantly with distribution outlets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.