- You will own responsibility for growing our business and take ownership of the full pipeline, from lead generation to closing as well as account management.
- You will be a critical hire within the go-to-market team at Front Edge, working closely with Product and, Marketing to scale our efforts across a multitude of channels and geographies (e.g. partnerships with logistic players/banks for referrals etc)
- You will be expected to build the sales foundation and playbook for future hires and identify ways to automate our sales processes
- We are redefining SME lending at Front Edge. The pace and intensity of work reflect this and we are looking for people who are ready for the challenge of doing everything 3 times better and 3 times faster.
- We work as one team and so you will collaborate closely with the Product, Risk teams to ensure maximum productivity so that we exceed the ambitious goals we are setting for ourselves.
We're looking for someone with the right product mindset and the potential for exceptional work. You either have a remarkable track record or hunger for big things. You're not afraid of moving fast and working with ambiguity. These are some requirements we expect:
- You have several years of experience in sales, finance and/or from selling financial services, and can provide advice and comfortably guide financial decisions
- You have experience leading and scaling sales teams but can still find and close deals.
- You have experience working across both inbound and outbound channels.
- You have empathy and patience; talking about finances can be stressful for our clients.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You get things done by iterating and learning (fast) from your mistakes.
- You’re naturally competitive and enjoy scaling existing relationships as well as owning day-to-day management
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, self-manage and require little day-to-day direction to be successful
- High level of ownership and curiosity
- Enjoy working in fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Take responsibility for the outcomes of your core duties
- Have experience in financial services
What's on offer
Be instrumental in the future success of one of the fastest-growing fintechs on the continent. Our office is in Lagos. You will be a hire in a critical part of the business and we will compensate accordingly with a competitive package.