Being able to sell a company's products and services and guiding sales teams. Also, analyzing clients' needs, monitoring performance indicators, researching sales trends, and finding ways to improve selling processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Increasing sales in your segment;
- Searching and attracting new clients;
- Expanding the client base;
- Identifying client needs, and conducting negotiations;
- Presenting the company’s products and services to clients.
- Experience in sales;
- Communication skills;
- Focus on results;
- Multitasking skills;
- Responsibility and attention to detail
- Knowledge of sales basics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.