We are hiring an adaptable and passionate Sales Executive to join our exceptional team at Cyberspace Limited. If you are strong in presentation, and leadership and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the advertised position today!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Drive business stability, growth, strategic alignment, and enhanced profitability for Cyberspace FINTECH products and services.
- Drive the acquisition of new clients and manage relationships with existing clients to increase product uptake for Cyberspace’s FINTECH business.
- Be a collaborative thought partner in building business across various digital payment segments with all industry stakeholders (up to C-Level).
- Work collaboratively with the Product development and management team to create new opportunities with various potential clients and aim to be recognized internally and externally as an expert in helping the business thrive in the digital payment space.
- Maintain an integrated view of market trends and Cyberspace’s FINTECH competitive positioning.
- Build and leverage relationships with the regulators to influence regulations and guidelines suitable to the growth of the business.
- Relate with the digital marketing team to enhance the FINTECH product brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related discipline.
- 3- 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role in the industry
- Knowledge and working experience with the rollout of financial payment solution
- Ability to adapt to a
fast-changing environment and industry
- The ability to confidently manage a high-performing team is essential
- Ability to communicate and make credible presentations at all levels
- The ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms is essential
- Organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
- Presentation and negotiation skills are essential
Location: Victoria Island
- Health and wellness benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work options
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 180,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.