We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, building and maintaining partnerships, and driving sales growth. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a proven track record of meeting sales targets, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with customers and partners.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Generate new business by identifying and contacting potential clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients
- Provide regular sales reports and forecasts to management
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective customers and partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of products and services to customers
- Develop and execute a sales and partnership strategy to achieve revenue growth and meet business objectives
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to identify new business opportunities
- Meet or exceed sales and partnership targets
- Provide sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the same industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 80,000 (Open to negotiation) plus sales commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.