We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. The job holder will be required to do any ad-hoc tasks including helping out with the after-sales service function.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- First degree from a recognized University in the Science or Technology or Social Sciences or Related Fields
Soft Skills (Required):
- Attention to Detail, Highly Organized, Team Oriented and Leadership
- High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution)
- Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity
- Behavior and Passion for Excellence, Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Passionate about sales, Fast learner and quick thinker, Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
Business Skills (Is an advantage):
- Experience in Sales and Competency in English
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills, Conflict Resolution, Presentation Skills,
- Excellent Communication skills, Time and Priority Management Skills,
- People Management and Negotiation Skills, Superior Analytical, Strategic Planning and Development
Technical Exposure (Essential):
- Microsoft Office Productivity Tools and CRM Trouble Ticketing Tool, CRM Solutions, Sales Force Solutions
Process Exposure (Required):
- Event Management, Sales Processes, Customer Care Processes
Campaign/Project/Program Experience (Preferred):
- CRM, Sales and Marketing.
Work Duration: 6 months
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.