We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include growing and managing sales in a leading haute couture & bespoke Fashion House in Ikoyi, reporting to the Creative Director. Great Personality, Sales Conversions, Online & In-store sales management.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Sales Listing, Sales follow-ups, Speedy Conversion of Leads and Aggressively contributing to business bottom-line
- Working with fashion house personnel
- Supporting in Quality control of fabric making, fabric design processes
- Leading in-store and on-line sales processes
- Interface with web based system for sales management and order fulfillment
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Preparing Weekly & Monthly Reports.
- Basic Familiarity with entry level Accounting Software, optional but useful.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BA/BSc degree
- 3 Years of experience
- Proven experience as Sales Executive/Manager
- Proficient in MS Office, Google workspace.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.