GASVINE PROPERTIES LIMITED
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive's responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE/OND/HND BSC
- 2 - 3 years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel to other parts of Nigeria to seal a Business deal.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.