As a Sales Engineer, you will be a resource for Account Executives to assist in increasing velocity and successfully closing Blackthorn Deals. This is an individual contributor role that should be ready to roll up its sleeves.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Conduct daily learning calls for Account Executives to ask questions
- Create and share common Salesforce solutions for gaps in the Blackthorn product
- Be a technical/product expert resource on sales calls with prospects
- Create examples of prospects and customer use cases in the shared demo org.
- Work internally with security resources to complete documents in a timely manner
- Conduct and execute demos by effectively navigating prospects through our product
- Compile all that is needed to produce a clean and polished final RFP, RFI, RFQ proposal
- Create success plans prior to closed won deals for a smooth transition to Customer Success and Onboarding teams
- 2+ years of working for a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of consulting in a Salesforce ecosystem
- 2+ years of Sales Engineer experience (working with AEs on demos)
- Salesforce certified admin
- Has previously configured and demoed Salesforce product to end-users
- Has previously owned the completion of RFP’s (requirement docs, security docs, proposals)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.