Solar Sales Engineer
Prospect for new opportunities, by having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information for standard products, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on the price list, and attaining needed approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Follow up with relevant department for non-standard product offers' preparation, by sending needed details, receiving, and rechecking the offers, and attaining needed approvals prior to submitting to customers.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQs) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in an attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales processes and related documents, by coordinating with relevant departments for sales implementation and completion.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers' portfolios and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers by following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attending to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building a good rapport, being available to respond to the customer's inquiries, and showing good will constantly understand and support customer's needs, to enhance sales and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role and industry.
- Minimum academic qualification of a University degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills.
Location: VI and Ajah
Remuneration: NGN 190,000 and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.