We are looking to hire an experienced Sales & Client Relationship Manager to lead our Sales & Client Relations team in Lagos, Nigeria. This individual will report directly to the Associate Director of Lagos and work closely with the business development and production teams.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Overall accountability for all customer relationships with the primary goals of growth and retention
- Setting weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets which you and your team’s performance will be measured against
- Managing the team of relationship managers including hiring, training, performance monitoring, coaching, and guidance
- Working closely with the production and logistics team to plan production and dispatch requirements for clients on a daily and weekly basis
- Proactively managing client needs and looking for ways to deepen relationships and grow the client’s business with the company.
- Managing client sales & purchase orders ensuring all appropriate contracts and documentation are always up to date
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly, and annual sales reports.
- The Client Relations team is responsible for managing the enterprise clients. The company has some of the largest companies in Nigeria as its clients and they require an extremely professional and diligent team of relationship managers to service their needs.
- The team is responsible for activities such as managing sales & purchase orders, supply planning and delivery, managing client complaints and issues, receivables collection, and ultimately growing the relationship with each of our enterprise clients. As the manager of this team, you will be primarily responsible for the team’s activities and performance.
- The sales team is responsible for generating new business for the company As an organization we have aggressive growth targets and the Sales team is primarily responsible for this growth. These individuals will be responsible for prospecting leads, developing products with potential clients, and ultimately generating new revenue for the business.
- As the leader of these teams team, you will also be expected to build close relationships with the executives of our top clients and ensure that they consider the company to be one of the best companies that they work with.
- At least 10 years of experience in a Sales or Client Relationship Management role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong team management and leadership experience with experience leading teams/departments of over 10 people.
- Strong relationship skills – be able manage communication with multiple clients in an extremely professional manner. This is especially important for managing client issues and disputes.
- Strong communication skills – this individual must be able to communicate clearly and effectively ensuring their team, other department heads, clients, and management are constantly attended to
- Strong analytical skills – we are a data driven company and this individual needs to be able to prepare and analyze reports on the company’s sales performance
- Strong systems and IT experience – this individual should have comfort with IT systems and actively push the sales team to systemize processes
- Experience with advanced ERP systems is a plus (SAP, Oracle, Business Dynamics, etc.)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.