Numad Energy Integrated Services Limited is a fast-growing Oil and Gas, Marine services company. We are looking for young, smart graduates to join our team of Sales and Marketing Representatives to achieve set objectives for the company. This position is opened to persons in Lagos Island, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Coordinate and implement sales strategies with other marketing and sales representatives.
- Identify new incremental business opportunities in existing accounts and new territories.
- Execution of marketing, advertising and event promotions.
- Interface with decision-makers on a daily basis.
- Monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
- Managing customer acquisition and upselling products and services.
- Face-to-face sales and marketing of new products for our clients.
- Participation in ongoing training camps on a bi-weekly basis.
- Organize weekly sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared before the deadlines
- Support sales team activities.
- Helps detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Acquire new customers and information on how to improve products.
- Ensure and keep a detailed database of both new and old clients.
- Maintain up-to-date statutory documentation to enable clearance for sales of products and services.
- Communicate actively with original equipment manufacturers on their products and ways to improve
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in the marketing field/sales
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel,
- Vast knowledge of protocol
- Ability to use a minimum of two GDS applications (Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.