We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager
Key Results Area 1 (Ensure Effective Marketing Communication with All Audiences: Advertising, Branding, and Marketing):
- Develop and implement the organization's marketing roadmap to promote and boost sales of LVL offerings on all channels and platforms including bulk sales, retail sales, corporate sales and online sales
- Develop, execute, and govern marketing communications concepts and programs for engaging various stakeholders as per the business strategy and working closely with business representatives, marketing, and sales to ensure content alignment and feasibility of the concepts and programs at the business level.
- Develop and maintain a complete date brand manual for LVL and all its product offerings on all platforms including bulk sales, retail sales, corporate sales, and online sales
- Defining key targets and quality metrics for marketing communications initiatives and reviewing and evaluating results upon completion of the activities.
- Develop, design, and produce all marketing literature for every campaign
- Develop and maintain digital content and media strategy and structure representing the complete portfolio and value propositions in a consistent and qualitative way for ensuring maximum sales support and traction on all sales channels and platforms such as retail sales, corporate sales, and online sales.
- Manage and ensure top-notch content development for both online and offline channels.
- Conduct periodic marketing surveys to evaluate LVL marketing performance on all channels and platforms including bulk sales, retail sales, corporate sales, and online sales
- Analyze the results of marketing surveys, and campaigns and recommend areas of improvement on all channels and platforms including bulk sales, retail sales, corporate sales, and online sales
Key Result Area 2 (Branding Advertising & Promotional Campaigns):
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the media production process and provide an internal source of expertise for media campaigns and promotions
- Identify and draft materials for the production of designs and printed material in consultation with other staff for inclusion in brochures, newsletters, and other internal and external publications
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns via various media: print, electronic and social media
- Manage Budget for all marketing, advertising, and promotional items.
- Ensure marketing materials are produced and distributed effectively.
- Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and recommend areas of improvement
- Collate and design monthly shop display bestselling list. Provide the IT department with the same material for website updates.
- Any other assignment delegated by management
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.