We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors' products and services.
- Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Preparing budget and time constraints.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Working in collaboration with the Media department.
- Professionally answering client’s questions.
- Participating in exhibitions and conferences organized by the company.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Handling complaints of the clients.
- Negotiating the deals with the clients.
- Taking feedback from the clients.
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.