Ledrop Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Sales and activation officers.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Build relationships with on-trade, and making sure that our products are a core part of their success
- Take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity.
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically, or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Participate in sales events
- Ensure setups and proper execution of brand experiential activities
- Monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers.
- Build relationships with local retailers, and ensure that our products are a core part of their success
- Gathering facts and insights about our consumers and shoppers in order to increase conversion rate in store
- Get insights on competition activities for proper reporting and recommendations
- Good reporting skills.
- Entry level to a maximum of 2 years experience
- Candidate should possess an OND, HND, or B.Sc. in relevant fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Done with NYSC Service
- This position is open to preferably Female applicants.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.