Bakan Gizo Pharmarcy & Store Ltd
As a Retail Manager, you will manage the daily operations of the store and will have employees reporting to you. You will ensure that promotions are run accurately and to the company's standards and that staff is all working towards the target for the day. It's also your job to ensure that excellent customer care standards are always met.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Effective management of the business operations, ensuring all compliance with service policies and completing documentation of employees’ performance and attendance issues in accordance with company policy and practice.
- Follow the directions, processes, and procedures as given by Administrators, or other superiors.
- Receives requested materials from various suppliers after careful review of delivery notes, inspects items, and enters data into the cost control desk.
- Supervising employees on the proper instructions on supermarket handling and work safety rules.
- Providing ongoing instruction and direction, supervision, and mentoring to hourly staff.
- Monitor product quality and ensure a high level of excellent service.
- Monitor hourly and daily sales.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the supermarket and management.
- Supervising the opening, closing, and balancing of any and all accounting practices, as necessary.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for the management.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health and Safety Act, fire regulations, and other legal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, marketing, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with sales, management, production, and customer service in a supermarket outlet.
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiasm.
- Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability.
- Basic computer, and telephone knowledge.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.