We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Coordinate the operations of the Channel Retail Business in Asaba.
- Contribute to the development of the Retail Business’ sales and marketing plan.
- Contribute to the management of the Retail Business’ operational and promotional budget.
- Facilitate team meetings, conduct research & case study reviews with a view to understanding industry trends and proposing new/ innovative ideas.
- Support the Head of Unit in the management of the Retail Business’ operational regular review/report on performance against forecast.
- Contribute to the management of the interface & relationship with other departments/units, and partners (e.g. Software Department, Customer Service, Retail Billing & clients) – in ensuring customer retention & growth.
- Contribute towards periodic review and report on the Unit’s activities – including assessment of work progress, and unit performance and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Continuously analyze existing business and industry trends with a view to identifying potential business opportunities.
- Scheduling of meetings for the executive team
- Responsible for the Sales from our Asaba outlet.
- The post holder may be required to take on other responsibilities in line with business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Science / Management or any related discipline
- Postgraduate/professional qualification is an advantage (e.g. MSc, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a retail product/market development & growth team
- Intermediate knowledge of local and international industry trends, standards, and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of sales/marketing principles & techniques
- Intermediate knowledge of mass market & digital marketing
- Advanced knowledge of the local IT distribution industry & channel management
- Basic knowledge of technical/network solution development
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and industry
- Ability to confidently teach/ manage a high-performing team
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
- Ability to think strategically and identify market opportunities
- Organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Networking, presentation, and
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.