Teal Culture is an interior design and retail showroom with a principal focus on providing cutting-edge furniture solutions for private, business, and commercial projects. We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Provide a luxury experience for TH clientele through product expertise and elevated service
- Achieve the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Sales Target
- Ensure compliance with company merchandising policy for all Product types
- Listen to customer requirements and interact effectively to increase patronage/volume of sales
- Qualify and educate potential clients on services offered by TH Interior Design
- Own all phases of the client experience from initial contact through product delivery
- Grow and maintain a strong client base
- Upsell, Cross Sell Company products and services
- Inform customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Develop and maintain a strong positive customer relationship, help drive brand advocacy, and provide customer support for company products
- Perform regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
promptly to customer inquiries, and address and resolve customers’ complaints
in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Ensure that the reorder levels are maintained at all
times, restock depleted or low
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Comply with the approved stock-taking schedule, for daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly stocktakes, and reporting
- OND/BSC in any field of study
- Experience within a design firm or high-end furniture and luxury retail preferred
- Excellent Customer service
- Ability to be Strategic and business-oriented
- Highly organized and collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Applications will be an added advantage
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.