Patabah Books Limited
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Attend to the customers, to help them find the merchandise they are seeking and to make sure that they have a pleasant shopping experience.
- Assist in any way, pertaining to the growth and success of the bookstore, including customer outreach, keeping the shop clean, and decorating the shop on special occasions.
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE (secondary school leaving certificate)
- Be a dynamic, self-starter capable of taking entrepreneurial initiative.
- Retail experience is a plus but is not mandatory
- Be well-spoken and able to communicate effectively with others in the English language, in both written and oral forms
- Be highly organized and punctual
- Read books regularly (can be fiction or nonfiction)
- Extremely comfortable using digital technology, including familiarity with productivity applications (such as the Microsoft Office Suite, WhatsApp, Canva, and Mailchimp) and popular social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WordPress)
- Be interested in marketing and selling
- Be coachable, curious, and interested in learning new skills
- Be able to take initiative and able to work harmoniously within a team
- Have a neat appearance and friendly disposition
- Work weeks are 6 days weekly (9:30 am – 7:30 pm) from Monday to Saturday with 1 Monday off per month
- May be required to work longer hours as projects demand.
Location: Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. The ideal candidate should live in Surulere or close by
Remuneration: NGN 75,000.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.