The ideal candidate will be required to build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients. You will innovate strategies to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image. To emerge successful in this role, you will possess an excellent communication skill, able to work with sales and marketing teams.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Mobilization of customers for small business loans within Abuja and its environs, majorly Wuse, Utako, Garki, and Kubwa markets. Etc.
- Generate leads into any of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) markets through key distributor schemes.
- Signing on, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, and food vendors (online & offline).
- Contractors/Suppliers of NGOs etc.
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with the company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required.
- Recovery of overdue loans while ensuring cordial and long-term relationships with customers through excellent customer service.
- Appraising the client’s business and capacity to service the requested loan.
- Capture all required information (i.e. client & guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image, and address).
- Post-disbursement monitoring.
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Bank.
- OND/HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the microfinance industry.
- Prior experience as a loan officer in a financial institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be resident in Abuja or its environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.