We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, goal-oriented salesperson with experience in commercial banking. The candidate will be responsible for the business unit’s overall strategic planning, design, development, and execution. He/she must possess the ability to lead and manage a team toward company profitability and provide leadership to the business unit in achieving company goals. He/she will have the capacity to articulate, generate, and execute new business opportunities and also, identify, engage, and manage relationships with clients and partners while achieving business goals & sales targets.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
CKK Capital Limited is a licensed Micro Lending company, set up to provide bespoke financial solutions and outstanding financing products & services to individuals and SMEs, to enable them to meet their personal and business needs.
- The candidate will be responsible for increasing the company’s revenue by meeting set targets; and developing, managing, and retaining customers.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Meet set Investment/risk targets
- Prepare budgets and review timeframes for meeting budgets.
- Identify and mobilize Investments from both individual and corporate entities.
- Deliver quality client service by ensuring that loan decisions are communicated effectively to clients in a timely manner.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Review of credit applications to ensure that all documents submitted by the client are complete.
- Inspect assets before approval is made.
- Assess the client’s balance sheet performance, cash flow, and streams of income.
- Engage management on business trends with a view to developing new solutions, services, and products.
- Identify opportunities for visibility that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Brainstorm with team members to create new products that will meet client’s needs and increase profitability.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the Bank’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the Company’s goal and purpose so as to continue to enhance the Company’s performance.
- BA/BSc/HND in business or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years posts NYSC sales & marketing experience in Commercial Banking.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.