We are seeking an ambitious and proactive Relationship and Account Associate as a new addition to our A-Team. The ideal candidate should have relevant professional qualifications and a proven track record in sales and customer service. International experience would be a valuable bonus. This is a full-time role based in Lagos, but you’ll be working remotely during most intervals. This role is preferable for an individual who resides in Lagos but is not essential
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to meet and exceed sales targets
- Identify and qualify potential clients through strategic prospecting, research, and networking
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand the needs of potential clients and offer suitable service options.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to clients
- Negotiate and close business deals with clients
- Build and maintain client relationships through regular communication, to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to ensure a seamless client experience
- Actively seek out and engage with potential clients to sell memberships.
- Manage and build relationships with existing strategic partners.
- Address customer concerns and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer retention and loyalty
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Recruitment and membership, to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Analyse customer feedback and data to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations
- Seek out new opportunities to increase business acquisition and drive sales.
- Monitor key performance indicators daily to identify areas of concern and root causes, and propose analyses and/or corrective actions.
- Define, monitor, and build improvements in processes and reporting of critical metrics to improve efficiency.
- Providing weekly progress reports on all stages of sales lead and proposals to the Management and the entire team.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, responding to inquiries, and resolving any issues that arise
- Collaborate with the Dept. leads to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to existing clients
- Develop and implement strategies for client retention and growth
- Monitor client accounts and provide regular updates to management on account activity and status
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- A Professional Certification in business, sales, customer relationship management, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer service or account management role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve shared goals
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and Google suite
- You have strong presentation, persuasion, and sales process management skills
- You have a strong customer service mentality and you have the ability to generate respect and trust from all members, team, and external stakeholders.
- You are fast-thinking, intelligent, and proactive.
- A strong understanding of the industry, market trends, and the competitive landscape.
- You are process-driven with a detailed focus.
- You are highly organized, methodical, and inquisitive and this means you never let an opportunity slip through the cracks. But you are not afraid to walk away from opportunities that do not meet our quality threshold.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative, manage time effectively, and work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Remuneration and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience (Plus commission after successful completion of a 4-month probation period)
- Hybrid Work Structure
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Free access to training and workshops hosted by The Assembly
- Bi-annual Team Retreats
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.