Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is accountable for delivering the regional target and profitability and implementing strategies to develop the volume and visibility of Jambitts Brands' portfolio is assigned. The Regional Sales Manager manages the region by developing direct partners relationship while supporting all channels and direct reports. The Regional Sales Manager must be self-motivated, embraces business travel, and presents the brand portfolio with high professionalism.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Delivering on agreed regional targets (Volume/Value) & Profitability against ASP for the region.
- Leading regional salesforce to achieve set objectives.
- Sustaining solid and credible relationships with existing Trade Partners and distributors by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Analyzing distributors' and trade partners' sales data to provide CRM reports.
- Ensuring Brands BTL A&P budgets are appropriately used in selected accounts to leverage Jambitts Ltd's portfolio and minimize competition.
- Ensuring achievement of 95% OFR (Order fulfilment Rate) across all regional channels.
- Execution of monthly promotion with creativity at each account/market in alignment with the Marketing dept. Regularly review finances with the Accounts Manager/MT Head to ensure the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
- Defining, identifying and selecting potential distributors to prospect and grow the business
- Visiting trade partners with clear business objectives.
- Ensuring that the 5Ps are consistently implemented (product, price, place, promotion, prescription) and analyzing the results to implement any necessary corrective actions to reach objectives
- Managing & controlling the quality of execution of all brand activations and promotions according to brand guidelines.
- Ensuring Brands BTL A&P budgets are appropriately used in selected accounts to leverage Jambitts Ltd portfolio and minimize competition
- Regularly reporting reliable data on all new accounts and providing analysis of the market (consumers, competition, key actors, source of purchase, similar products sold on premises, price strategy and margins….) to identify and follow growth opportunities.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of company tools and properties by regional salesforce.
- Planning and presenting reports on trade partners' progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in business administration or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the wine and spirit industry.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Successful previous experience in sales management
- Proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.