Regional Sales Manager
We are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales team. The successful hire will take responsibility for managing a team of Business Development Managers. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for sales, and good knowledge of people management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:9 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To ensure the team is onboarding the potential merchants / agents to deploy the POS.
2. Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward.
3.Ensure BDMs and BDEs are giving the POS terminal to the Merchants and the POS Agents who have potential to achieve their transaction targets.
4.Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by the team.
5. Monitor and manage the POS Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets.
6. Ensure daily visits by the team to POS Agent location to monitor transactions/issue resolution
7. Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are appropriately displayed.
8. Visit to an Agent location to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
9. Develop and implement new programs, sales initiatives, and strategies to capture key demographics.
- B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work using Excel.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of sales experience in Agency banking / POS business.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.