The Candlelight Foundation
We seek to hire a vibrant young candidate to perform as the collections manager for a large-scale retail organization.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensuring timely collections of all rent, service charges and utilities from each tenant monthly
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales, marketing or a similar role
- Candidate must have experience working directly with customers or clients.
- Must be very proactive
- A people person
- Must have great negotiation/marketing skills
- Must be willing to reside in Anambra state
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word and Excel)
- Must have experience dealing with difficult clients
- Must be detailed oriented
- No older than 35 years of age.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.