As a sales agent, you would drive Flutterwave's growth and expansion by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into customers. You will execute sale strategies to increase Flutterwave's market share within your target sectors. You are a passionate networker with a proven client acquisition record. You are capable of identifying, contacting, and closing deals with new merchants.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Identify, contact, and close new merchants for onboarding within your target markets.
- Promote/sell the unique value proposition of flutter wave services to prospects by communicating how FTW solutions meet their needs.
- Ensure speedy onboarding of merchants by collaborating with the customer service team
- Provide support to merchants (in person/over the phone)
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with merchants to improve retention.
- Be knowledgeable about existing products/services, and learn about new products/services as they come in
- Follow up with prospects to close deals.
- 1 - 3 years experience as a sales agent/ Merchant acquisition agent (backed with conversions/ numbers)
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or other related fields
- A hunter’s mentality (aggressively looking to acquire merchants and close deals)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Good influencing, negotiation, and persuasive skills
- Customer-oriented, approachable, and confident.
Work Type: Part-time, (The project is contracted for six months February - July)
Remuneration: There is no salary for this role, you are a part-time staff so you would work solely on this project and earn a fee on commission, NGN 50,000 per client (all inclusive).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.