We require the services of a self-driven Pharmaceutical Sales Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Pharmacy Sales Rep must be a licensed pharmacist in Ogun State and will act as the key link between our company, regulatory agencies, healthcare professionals, and retail pharmacies. This role will be responsible for driving sales and leading the business efforts of the company in Ogun State and its environs. As a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical products and maximize sales growth.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Provide product information and deliver product samples where necessary
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits
- Lead the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with regulators and representatives to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with the latest medical data
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.