The Sales Representative position is an operational role. However, strategic input is expected in the execution of assigned tasks and targets. The incumbent is responsible for carrying out the execution of marketing and sales strategies and driving the actualization of the business objectives of the organization for the assigned territory. He/She will contribute to the overall purpose of the business which is to generate revenue and maximize value for the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Execute and monitor the success of all marketing and sales activities for all products in the assigned territory.
- Develop an annual business plan to achieve the sales targets for the territory.
- Carry out daily detailing, promotion, and sales of the company’s range of products to healthcare practitioners and trade customers in the territory
- Carry out demand generation and consumer-engaging activities in line with marketing strategies
- Carry out and provide reports on customer research, market intelligence, and competitor activities in the territory.
- Continually recruit and manage customers – wholesalers and retailers who are committed to stocking and selling the products in the territory
- Work consistently to grow and sustain share of voice and market share for the products in the territory.
- Ensure shelf presence of all SFH products in retail outlets, including retail pharmacies, patent medicine shops, Supermarkets, and malls
- Other duties as may be assigned or necessary.
- B.Pharm/Pharm. D in Pharmacy or B.Sc in the Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical Lab. Science, Pharmacology) or related courses.
- Completion of the NYSC scheme is required.
- Experience in similar roles is not mandatory.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.