Pharma Sales Representative
Chine Rajafa Consulting
An Indigenous Pharma organization that imports & distributes ethical products is in need of a hardworking & self motivated medical sales representative for Lagos, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Conducting territory research, or gathering information by visiting potential customers within assigned territories
- Prospecting potential customers daily and reporting on daily activities & outcomes.
- Meeting the Sales Target assigned to your territory.
- Promoting the company and its product/service through sales and marketing activities.
- Scheduling and facilitating clinical presentations within hospitals & healthcare associations, also round table discussions with key Opinion leaders.
- Liaising with retailers, distributors, and healthcare workers on behalf of the company.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Any other task assigned to you by your manager or management staff.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in any medical science course
- 1 - 2 years experience in Pharma sales
- Ready to learn
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Hardworking & Self-motivated.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.