Kredi Bank is looking for a B2B Sales Lead to shape and own business development efforts, establish strategic partnerships, and unlock revenue potential via channel partnerships. You'll be a primary driver of Kredi’s B2B business. As a Sales Lead, you will generate new business by helping our customers address their need for mass payments.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
We're a team of problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Strategy/Growth Officer
- Always Be Closing Sales
- Identify, strategize, pursue, and create new business opportunities.
- Create an active & healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of Kredi Bank products & services.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quota.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and peers to determine the best sales strategies.
- Liaise with the marketing team to create effective marketing strategies.
- A minimum of 4 years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably SaaS, PaaS or technical products
- Extensive relationships within the fintech ecosystem
- Experience selling software and API solutions.
- Experience working with fintech or in the payment and financial transaction industry
- A passion for solving customer hurdles and issues associated with payments and compliance
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent MS Office skills and CRM experience are required
- The ability to build trusting relationships with a wide variety of people and close sales deals
- Experience in generating new business leads and prospects
At Kredi, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, and growth, and nurture potential. In addition to delivering success, you’ll join a fast-growing team that works & wins together. In this role, you'll be responsible for generating new business leads, building a new portfolio of deals, qualifying prospects, building strategic relationships, and selling our payment products to financial services companies. You should be able to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. We expect you to pave your road, and build a prospect list based on your research across various tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.