REPORTS TO: DIVISION: JOB OBJECTIVE:
SUPERVISES: GROUP: viable partnerships and ensuring profitability for the business
ACCOUNTABILITIES KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
1. Develop a growth strategy for the product and identify viable partnerships.
2. Advise the team responsible for product development to ensure appropriate links to the overall partnership and business growth goal.
3. Deepen relationships with existing partnerships and identify new opportunities for engagement and supporting partner needs.
4. Develop a framework for a prioritized list of strategic partnerships.
5. Recommend innovative solutions to solve partner’s business need.
6. Manage partners, prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to partner enquiries.
7. Develop financial projection model for each potential partnership engagement.
8. Ensue proper documentations, adherence to policies and procedures and adequate platform support.
- Growth in Assets and Liabilities
- Direct Income (Fees and Transactional)
- NPL ratios
- Grow number of partnerships
- Customer Satisfaction Rating
PROCESS & OTHERS
- TAT on request
- % increase in partnership
- Compliance with internal processes
RISK & CONTROL
- Internal Audit rating
- Strategic & Conceptual Selling
- Products Development
- Managing Business Unit Performance
- Business Acumen
- Credit Analysis
- Key Accounts Management
- E-banking savvy
- Marketing Research
- Marketplace Knowledge
- Business Presentation Skills
- Data / Information Management
- Cultivating Networks
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of extant regulations and guidelines
- Quality assurance
- Interpersonal Relations
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Time & Self-Management
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer focus
PERSON SPECIFICATION/JOB PROFILE
Job incumbent should:
- Able to fully demonstrate capabilities of relevant technology products available to clients.
- Able to draft client statements of work
- Be skilled in the art of negotiation and presentation
- Build relevant relationships that will accelerate our goals
- Remain self-controlled and be prepared to listen to the views and ideas of others.
- Develop competence and expertise.
- Focus on results and willingly tackle problems or conflict that threatens their successful achievement.
- Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 4 years experience in similar roles