This position is responsible for driving Retail Sales of Construction Chemical Division which is in the business of water proofing, concrete repair products, industrial flooring, admixtures, tile adhesives, grouts, sealants, etc. by expanding the distribution network through appointment of Distributors and Retailers across Nigeria. Liaison with technical team for promoting & dissemination of technical information to Customers, Distributors, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, etc. Training of sales professionals, gathering competitor’s information and coordination with supply chain and factory.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Perform market research to identify retail business potential for construction chemical products
- Develop micro-market wise retail strategy and distribution plan
- Expand distribution network through appointment of Distributors and Retailers
- Drive primary and secondary sales through distributors and retailers to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and implement Distributor / Retailers schemes and promotions, ground activation programs, product visibility campaigns, point of sales merchandizing, etc.
- Engage and nurture relationships with the distributors and retailers
- Liaison with Technical team to organize seminars, product demo and presentation to key customers and distributors
- Nurturing of key contacts.
- Conducting market research.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Civil Engineering / MBA / Graduate from a premier institute
- 3 - 5 years retail sales experience in Construction chemical / building material / FMCG companies
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- The ideal candidate should have a fair understanding of the construction chemical range of products – waterproofing, admixtures, industrial flooring, tile adhesives, grouts, etc.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness, Excellent team skills, Ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests and tasks.
- Ability to work within a very diverse workplace and environment
- Must have strong strategic planning/account planning experience
- Proven skill in consumer insight mining
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000Naira Net with Commission on Sales
Note: Candidates with experience working in manufacturing and cement companies are encouraged to apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.