The Occupational Health Business Lead is a key role responsible for driving the growth and strategic development of the occupational health services within an organization. This position combines business acumen with a deep understanding of occupational health to expand services, build client relationships, and ensure quality delivery.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business strategy for occupational health services, aligning it with organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify market opportunities, industry trends, and potential areas for growth within the occupational health sector.
- Identify and target potential clients, including corporations, government agencies, healthcare providers, and organizations requiring occupational health services.
- Build and nurture client relationships, understanding their specific health and safety needs and tailoring solutions accordingly.
- Identify and collaborate with strategic partners, including medical facilities, clinics, industry associations, and healthcare providers, to expand service offerings and reach.
- Negotiate and establish partnerships to enhance the organization's occupational health portfolio.
- Generate leads, develop sales strategies, and close deals to acquire new clients.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals set for the occupational health division.
- Ensure all occupational health services comply with relevant regulations, standards, and quality assurance protocols.
- Collaborate with the compliance team to maintain necessary certifications and accreditations.
- Develop marketing campaigns and materials to promote occupational health services.
- Represent the organization at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to network, showcase services, and provide expert insights.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid nursing license; or degree in Health management
- Occupational Health Nursing certification is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in business development or sales, preferably within the occupational health industry.
- In-depth knowledge of occupational health regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify growth opportunities and develop actionable plans.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.