We are seeking a motivated and dedicated Medical Sales Representative to join our team at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited. As a Medical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and achieving the total sales objectives of the assigned region. You will work towards ensuring the profitability and growth of the pharmacy.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Plan, coordinate, and assume full responsibility for the actualization of total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company's products in the region.
- Implement the company marketing policy in the region.
- Increase customer base and serve the distributors, major institutions, and other key accounts.
- Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge and gain product endorsement to generate sales.
- Ensure effective detailing to customers, thus achieving strong visibility of our product in the region.
- Accurately and timely process all orders.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.