Medical Sales Executive
Bristol Scientific Company
We are looking to hire an intelligent, energetic, self-motivated, and committed individual for the role of medical sales executive. The ideal candidate will report to the Country Manager, HemoCue.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Identify and analyze target markets (both private and public institutions, distributors, NGOs, and direct consumers) to strategically market and position the products.
- Fix appointments with doctors, med lab Scientists, pharmacists, and other medical personnel, including prearranged appointments or cold calling.
- Detail and make clinical presentations to doctors, med lab Scientists, pharmacists, and other medical personnel in the identified market.
- Create and regularly update a comprehensive customer database.
- Constantly develop new businesses as well as create and deepen long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Develop working relationships with Ministries of Health and other government agencies with the aim of supplying HemoCue products.
- At least meet and if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business, itinerary, and marketing plans to make sure you achieve this.
- Plan weekly and monthly work schedules and itineraries to cover your assigned territory well.
- Regularly participate in in-house meetings, data presentations/training, briefings, and sales review meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, future sales planning, territory coverage, and challenges.
- Thoroughly cover assigned territory to meet with regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or attend to other customer needs.
- Properly handle all issues with all customers between sales, supply chain, support/customer services, training, marketing, and accounting.
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly, and all other reports required promptly.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Sciences, or a related field is required
- 1-3 years experience as a Medical Sales Representative or similar role in a Medical Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, or any other similar Company.
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Must have good customer relationship skills, be confident, and be highly determined to achieve results
- Good initiative and ability to work under pressure with little or no monitoring.
- Must be ready to work during various working hours and will travel often
- Results and target achievement-oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.