We are looking to hire a suitable candidate who is responsible to plan, direct and coordinate sales and marketing policies and programs, conduct daily sales and Implement effective sales strategies to achieve sales targets, formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the business.
- Ensures the growth of the business and is committed to its success.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecast
- Performance research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- To develop and implement effective sales strategies and ensure the growth of the business and is committed to its success.
- To identify and exploit new business opportunities
- Ensures operational efficiency through meeting targets and budget savings.
- To execute awareness-raising projects for company products/services through the use of presentations and training that are specifically designed for the business
- To ensure the growth of the company’s business through dominance and customer preference due to excellent services.
- Market penetration of products/services into competitor’s markets
- To carry out market research activities, gather market information (competitor analysis) and provide comprehensive reports with a route-by-route analysis for maximizing all opportunities
- Preparation of daily/ weekly/ monthly reports
- Products emergence into new markets and develop new business opportunities.
- Sales targets documented and cascaded to all team members.
- Increased sales revenue at low operating costs.
- Meeting customer satisfaction index.
- Increased sales turnover and Coordinated business operations.
- Delivery on targets.
- Implementation of budget and savings on budget.
- The available record of sales performance against sales/service projections
- The MD and the management team may require the timely provision of accurate reports for planning and decision-making.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, pharmacology, Anatomy, and related science courses.
- Previous working experience for 2 years
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- 2 years of sales and operations experience in a pharmaceuticals business
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Market knowledge
- Market analysis
- Business understanding
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer orientation
- People development/ management
- Strategic focus
- Decision making
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.