We are looking to hire a suitable candidate who will be responsible for achieving monthly sales target/ profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products, personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach to ensure monthly sales target is met.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for products.
- Reporting market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends in assigned territory.
- Maintain a reliable, up-to-date customer record system as per the Sales Procedure Manual
- Maintain records of new customers, deleted customers and changes to call cycles to ensure cost effective coverage of the territory
- Ensure monthly sales targets, new account targets, key product targets and payment targets are achieved.
- Academic qualification of BSC in Pharmacology or Biological Sciences
- 0 - 2 years of working experience
- Good understanding of entrepreneurial and commercial objectives
- Knowledge of sales strategies and concepts
- Good understanding of developing sales reports
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent people skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good research skills
- Networking skills
- Time management
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Determination to meet personal goals and objectives
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations at the minimum
- Relationship building
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Show initiative
- Ability to negotiate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.