Extensive Marketing Experience (preferably in the Soaps and detergent industry). The marketing officer will be responsible for marketing the company's products, leveraging on the existing customer network, and growing the business
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Maintaining existing customers for the business.
- Effective sales territory coverage & management with evidence of product availability, visibility & accessibility.
- Giving feedback on sales trends, tracking & reporting competitors’ activities to management.
- Promoting new products and communicating special deals to clients.
- Developing new key customers for the business and Meeting agreed sales targets in cases, value & tonnage
- Advising customers about delivery schedules
- Making appointments with & meeting new and existing customers in person or by phone.
- Preparing documentation of all business transaction documents & reconciliation.
- Attending & presenting at customer meetings issues on collective business growth plans.
- Adhering to the agreed budget based on sales territory coverage.
- OND/HND in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.