Our client is a total energy solutions company that delivers world-class services to address the increasing requirements of the power sector in emerging markets. Their primary areas of expertise include EPC solutions in Transmission and Distribution, Metering & Energy Audit, and Turnkey solutions in Conventional & Non-Conventional Power Generation.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Sales Development: Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets for domestic and industrial power products, especially Solar (PV) solutions.
- Market Penetration: Identity, target, and penetrate new market segments or potential business opportunities to maximise product reach and sales volume.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential new customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrate a deep understanding of the company's Solar (PV) solutions, their features, benefits, and applications to effectively communicate this information to customers and partners.
- Sales Reporting: Prepare regular reports on sales and pipeline reports to keep track of progress.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with the marketing and product development teams to align sales strategies with marketing initiatives and product enhancements.
- Industry Knowledge: Strong knowledge of the solar products industry or related fields.
- Monthly Target: Meet monthly sales targets by consistently closing deals.
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related fields. Additional certifications in sales or marketing would be advantageous.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in sales with 1-2 years preferably in the Solar (PV) solutions industry or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Solar (PV) solutions (domestic and industrial), their market dynamics, and a deep understanding of customer needs and market trends.
- Proficient in sales techniques, negotiation, and communication. Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Strong networking skills with the capability to build and maintain relationships with dealers, retailers, and distributors.
- Proficiency in market analysis, identifying opportunities, and adapting strategies to changing market conditions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.