The Individual must be knowledgeable about marketing and new product development, as well as familiar with laws, rules, and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry. The successful candidate will also be working with sales and product development teams to develop effective marketing campaigns from start to finish and refine campaign messaging fo
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Developing and overseeing the marketing strategy which revolves around product detailing of pharmaceutical products to stakeholders in the medical and health field.
- Promoting new products to healthcare service providers
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to achieve marketing objectives, including brand planning and strategy development
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotion and marketing programs and suggesting improvements
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors, and converting the raw data into detailed reports and actionable insights
- Evaluating and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products and developing comparative statistics and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, and a degree or relevant certificate in Marketing is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Marketing, and pharmaceutical products.
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process and healthcare environment, as well as a thorough understanding of marketing business processes
- Understanding of the healthcare system, markets and stakeholders, and competitive dynamics
- Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in the pharmaceutical field
- Project management and prioritization skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.