Responsible for driving and introducing old and new products and conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Ensure that targets set in terms of deposit liabilities, onboarding of customers on the electronic platforms, and property sales are met.
- Prospect and market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Negotiate & convince customers to buy the bank’s product/services (liability, risk, etc.).
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant departments and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain adequate records of all transactions.
- Effective Relationship Management.
- Ensure effective relationship management with new and existing customers to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- And any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as full marketing staff in the financial sector
- Minimum academic qualification of University Degree with second class lower.
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s operations/services/products.
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s policies and procedures
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s sales/marketing strategy and policy
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s corporate strategy and how the group’s objective aligns with the strategy.
- Retail Banking experience is required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.